Monday 12 March 2012

I am back and I mean it this time..!

So, false promises and good intentions went out of the window since my last blog update. I'll have you know I have been a very busy bee still, so much so that I have hardly watched Youtube and read any blogs since December. Tell you what though, not reading or watching anyone else's current beauty and fashion purchases/obsessions have probably saved me a tidy amount of money over the last couple of months. I can't actually remember the last time I bought a dress I didn't need from Asos, or a blusher I could do without from MAC. I do miss the excitement of getting a new product or wearing new things all the time but you have to draw the line at some point and to be frank, I have zero space for any more un-needed tat in my bedroom.

However, I miss being a part of the beauty-obsessed community, and have found myself thinking about talking about this and that product I have been loving, plus I have started back watching more Youtube and paying attention to Bloggers again. So, I'm back..

Watch this space for my new favourite Nail Varnish that has literally been a "miracle" worker to my usually weak nails.

Xo












No comments:

Post a Comment