Monday 7 November 2011

Best Friends Buy The Best Presents!

Ever since I turned about 15/16, my parents dubbed me as "hard to buy for" as, apparently, I "have everything". I think I'm easy to please. Know me a short while and you'll know I'm very much so a girly girl and pretty things make me smile.

So, for the most part of my later teens and beyond, money has always been my main present. Which I do not begrudge at all, don't get me wrong. But I miss how I used to feel at 5 unwrapping a box that could possibly contain a Barbie/My Little Pony/Care Bear/Whatever I had on my little girl wish list.

So I don't really feel that anymore. Except for with my friends, because, I don't know about you, but I don't so giving friends MONEY as a gift. When it comes to the girls, we try to pick random things we know eachother wants/needs/will adore.

MY wonderful besties (There are 4 of us, we call ourselves The Square) paid attention to my shopaholic-yearning tweets about the new beautifully packaged Stila "Dream
in Full Colour" pallette and to my delight, there it was in my gift bag ! As someone who is well and truly in a whirlwind romance with makeup, that is set to last forever, I wasn't sure if I could bring myself to buy yet ANOTHER pallette. After already building quite a collection so far: The UD Naked Pallette, a Chanel d'ombre eyeshadow plus 4 MAC shadows, all since March this year, I had to hold back. Receiving it as a present has made owning it even more exciting.

On top of this, they also got me a new charm for my Svarovski bracelet, a miniature lipstick - perfect.

I love my square :)

Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment