Tuesday 1 November 2011

NOTD: Nails Inc "Picadilly Circus" FREE with December's Issue of Glamour

Another nail post, I'm afraid.  My Glamour subscription came a few days ago and with sheer happiness I realised there was a little bulge in the postage envelope which could mean only one thing: FREEBIE!


And happiness escalated when I opened it and realised said freebie was a FULL SIZE Nails Inc polish in a colour that is right up my street.

PICADILLY CIRCUS is a beautiful plummy, pinky berry colour.  It actually reminds me of my favourite Barry M nail paint in RASPBERRY, but my one issue with that Barry M one is that it seems like, as time goes on, the colour goes from vibrant berry to a dark bloodish red which is not as nice.

I much prefer my little freebie as the hue of the polish is MUCH more like a berry and less like a vampire's lunch after a couple of days wear.  It did chip after 2 days however, but I didn't apply a top coat I guess.  My nails rarely last long anyway, I think it's swimming teaching that does it. All that time in treated water can't do wonders for the lasting powers of any nail polish.

I am so tempted to go and buy three more issues of Glamour when it comes out in the shops, just so I can collect the other three shades!! Is this really awful? :)  Considering they usually retail at £11, and you get it free with Glamour which only costs £2, this is an amazing freebie.



xo


No comments:

Post a Comment